Thursday, May 16, 2013

drizzly skies

drizzly skies



Uniqlo parka coat / Leopard print jeans / Vans lace up shoes / Zatchels vintage handbag, $200 / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics lip gloss / From The Rock #6 By Jen Garrido / Celadon Green Mum Flower 9 in.- Vinyl Lettering wall words quotes... / Blush

i woke up this morning to damp, grey skies and it's inspired everything that surrounds me now. lol. i'm so affected by weather, i think it's funny and i like how it changes me. today i feel like mixing this uniqlo chartreuse jacket (my favorite bright yellow/green) with leopard print lined boyfriend jeans, some clear gloss, a pink cheek, and playing all day with my new puppy, stella. vans make me dance! lol..
♥ i convinced myself again that pursuing a landscape horticulture degree would make me a very happy girl. so i'm going to start designing sets based around my love for horticulture, nature and plant life in general.
♥ i designed this set to compliment the blog i'm starting to chronicle my journey through my degree process, to keep me motivated and act as a diary of sorts to keep me sane! get ready to hear me rant! lol. jk. ♥
anyway, my blog is http://happynaturefamily.blogspot.com/ so if you want to follow me, i'll follow back! i'll be posting from polyvore and writing from here, it's easier for me that way.

i'm going to try to stay warm now and keep sipping my VIta Coco pure coconut water. delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please leave me a note, let's be friends!